Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Farmer/Boutonnat:´EXIT´ Alizée, Meet Lisa (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2421)

timonjacobs 09-13-2007 03:12 PM

Farmer/Boutonnat:´EXIT´ Alizée, Meet Lisa

Laurent and Mylène have already have found their new protegé. Meet Lisa. 12 years old. Maybe they are hoping to keep her a little longer, read ´before getting an own will´, than Alizée due to her being younger.

They´re gonna launch this new artist with their military precision at the end of the year.

With a rich history of French 'child-singers', obviously including Alizée and Melissa Mars, no doubt they will have great succes.
A whole brand named 'Lonely Lisa' has already been registered by the couple to sell for millions and millions of merchandise.

For Farmer-Boutonnat it's as simple as 'EXIT' Alizée, 'IN' 'Lonely' Lisa :)

Fragment of the new single singel Trop sarcastiques

http://xwindow.sourceforge.net/lisa.jpg

Killian 09-13-2007 03:20 PM

She's got nothing on Alizée. Sorry, but I just don't see it. She sounds too much like a "child" in my opinion to make it big, in the same way Alizée did.

I'm not trying to be over supportive of Alizée or bring down this young, clearly talented girl, but I really don';t see it.

Fusoya 09-13-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killian (Post 63742)
She's got nothing on Alizée. Sorry, but I just don't see it. She sounds too much like a "child" in my opinion to make it big, in the same way Alizée did.

I'm not trying to be over supportive of Alizée or bring down this young, clearly talented girl, but I really don';t see it.

I agree with you, but who knows how she sings when she is 16-18?

But really, I cant imagine this girl even to get close to Alizée. :p

clique 09-13-2007 03:36 PM

This is most likely made up by the OP. Just so you know...

aditya8617 09-13-2007 03:36 PM

That had to happen at some point after Alizee left. But why did THEY wait 3 years for launching a new kid.

But anyways I doubt that 'Lonely Lisa' is going to affect Alizee's album 3 as they would be aimed at completely different audience.

Good luck Lisa.

rcs 09-13-2007 03:38 PM

Without doubt, I'm sure Lisa will be successful with her career. Her producers are a winning combo.

I know it's coming, so let me be the first to say for the comparison: Alizee was, and will be the best thing for a long time, that happened to Farmer-Boutonnat IMO. Alizee's eyes and personality are the standard which are unique (again IMO). I left out singing and dancing, because Lisa is probably still in that learning curve development.

Nice find TJ, I think you're right about the military precision timing of Lisa's career. Do you think it's to compete with Alizee, or just right timing?

I hope they don't hijack Lisa's teen life (not MF/LB, but the media):)

Edit: Okay, fifth person to say...

clique 09-13-2007 03:40 PM

Guys, he made the same topic on Alizee-Forum but it was deleted by Snatcher. timonjacobs has apparently made up stuff like this before, so I wouldn't trust him.

For one, he doesn't even have any source.

aditya8617 09-13-2007 03:42 PM

I think MF and LB have experience of dealing with media and they helped Alizee with that as well. I am sure they will teach Lisa how to cope with it.

clique 09-13-2007 04:01 PM

I was wrong, Snatcher didn't delete it, he just moved it. Still, he pointed out that we shouldn't trust this blindly.

ALS 09-13-2007 04:02 PM

Alizee was unique at the time a real diamond in the rough. You can't create or teach the talent and the feel for stage presence that our girl has.
Lisa is going to be different than Alizee. Comparing Lisa to Alizee is like comparing Alizee to Britney or Madonna. They are two different people that will have two different styles.
Mylene's problem is going to be getting the public to accept her as quickly as they did Alizee. Our girl on the other hand grabbed every one's attention by just showing up. That alone made Mylene's job of promoting her much easier.
I think I can make this point by using the Grandes Stars in Ajaccio. As a fifteen year old she came in second and yet the other contestants wanted her to represent their town over the winner.
They knew right then there was something very special about our girl.

If you really watch her in this video she knew just how to grab the audience. Watch how she waves and even at one point looks at the camera and makes a motion to the TV audience.
That folks is stage presence. Alizee Italy
This one of my favorite videos of Alizee. You can't miss that she is having fun on that stage.