Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Those who visit and don't post much, (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6196)

ALS 12-29-2010 12:05 PM

Those who visit and don't post much,

Chime in and let us know your still alive and kicking on the board. :)

I posted this because I had a member PM me a week or two back wondering what happened ,since they haven't seen much from me.

Still very much here and usually popping in two or more times a day to see what's new.

With Alizée on professional vacation and squirreled away in her house there hasn't been much for me to comment on lately.

So what are the rest of you semi-posters / lurkers been up to lately?

user472884 12-29-2010 12:19 PM

Well, I've just been kinda laying low, you know.... and odd post here and there every now and then.

outlaw 12-29-2010 02:12 PM

helloha mah friends.

zit is i! outlaw. saying hello. wulda posted alot more but i just dont have much to say. earlier in the year of '10 i took a lil trip to hawaii and came face to face in 1 of their libraries with a girl who looked AMAZINGLY LIKE HER! i would of even have asked her her name but starstruckness overcame me and i couldnt even form the words to say hello.

but immediately after i realized had it been her wouldnt jermey and her young one would of been with her? i doubt they'd let her travel alone.

plus the girl was 5'7" and isnt alizee 5'3"? but anyways after getting back to the mainland ive just been to busy to come aboard and chat my lil mouth off.

plus y'all seem to be doing a great job i figure my input isnt necessary.

ALL HAIL ALIZEE AMERICA!

hey whatever happened to the chat room? yall give it up? i liked it.:D

Fèvier 12-29-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlaw (Post 194641)
zit is i! outlaw. saying hello. wulda posted alot more but i just dont have much to say. earlier in the year of '10 i took a lil trip to hawaii and came face to face in 1 of their libraries with a girl who looked AMAZINGLY LIKE HER! i would of even have asked her her name but starstruckness overcame me and i couldnt even form the words to say hello.

but immediately after i realized had it been her wouldnt jermey and her young one would of been with her? i doubt they'd let her travel alone.

plus the girl was 5'7" and isnt alizee 5'3"? but anyways after getting back to the mainland ive just been to busy to come aboard and chat my lil mouth off.

plus y'all seem to be doing a great job i figure my input isnt necessary.

ALL HAIL ALIZEE AMERICA!

hey whatever happened to the chat room? yall give it up? i liked it.:D

Woah! hey there! the chat room is now turned into the all powerful (not really :p)

ChatBox!!!!

here's the link

Ronald 12-29-2010 02:22 PM

I visit this site almost every day (well at least 5 times a week) and don't post that much, but I'm still alive.

Runner Simon 12-29-2010 06:41 PM

Not posting very often, and I read from time to time, I have moved on to listening to nightwish afterforever etc. since I'm not found of alizée's new music. I however go through the forums every once in awhile to catch up with what she's currently up to.

Toc De Mac 12-29-2010 08:14 PM

Hello :)

Rev 12-29-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runner Simon (Post 194707)
Not posting very often, and I read from time to time, I have moved on to listening to nightwish afterforever etc. since I'm not found of alizée's new music. I however go through the forums every once in awhile to catch up with what she's currently up to.

Hi RS. I was wondering what had happened to you. :)

severianb 12-29-2010 11:28 PM

So cool to meet the old school.

Alex 12-30-2010 12:02 AM

Hey guys, been absent/ innactive for some time due to school, but also for lack of any Alizee news. I check the forum about 2-3 times a week to see whats going on and any news I miss I see it on Facebook, so I'm pretty much up to date :).