View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post

Silence echos throuout the hall, the elders aswell as the new recruits of the order are all deep in thought. Suddenly someone stands up, this person have a plan, so simple but yet so brilliant. Remorse and dispair is replaced by spirit and hope as the plan is being revieled.
"Ride out with me, and make our efforts atleast good enough for a song!"
have you been thinking too much about my story?

i support her no matter what, people are upset because they think too much about relationship between star and fan. Let me ask this question again. If you are an unconditional fan, if you like her not because of her past, not because of her luck, not because she is corsican, not because of her videos, but because of her looks, voice, personality, if you like her unconditionally because of these traits, what really has changed? Your wasted money has resulted because of YOUR decision, you knew the negatives when you signed your soul to commitment as that type of fan. Yet here many of you stand angry toward your idol, because your the one who placed the commitment on your shoulders.

Funny how easily anger and frustration runs through the veins of many people. Funny of easily they let themselves be influenced by others when there own ability to make decisions is weak. It both disgusts me and makes me feel sad for such "civilians". (As well as other reasons that make me think many of you kind of people are pitifull) This is why I feel like such an outcast from society. I know how to do things others never think about. I know how to not express things that have a way of creeping people out. I can do things that will disgust people out. Not because I want to, not because I'm heartless, but because i was both taught to and the things I've experienced in my short lifetime made me this way. I feel so unlike a human, yet I live among them. I cant feel pity, sorrow, or agony, yet i can feel incredible giult. I love violence, but i cant help being disgusted by myself when i cant stop. All i want in this world is peace and to find happiness.....but because of man....I wish that we were extinct. I know how easy it is to succumb to the flow of the world, to join society and accept it as it is, and I am so tempted to, so that I dont have to worry anymore. But I simply refuse to, I cant when it isnt me. It's so hard to stand rightside up in an upside down world, to learn to use both wisdom and logic in my choices. To listen to my brain and not my instincts, not my heart, even when its such a cruel choice, because it is wise and benefits me or the ones i care about. Its hard because society goes against me when i make such choices. Are they simply scared because i dare to do what others cant do, scared that this goes against something they believe in? scared because i seem smarter, scared because im so cold-minded? are they jealous? I just typed out my feelings and thoughts without even realizing it. But I will not remove them, I do not regret what I wrote and what I am. Somehow I know I do things because in the end, it is right, no matter how obscene the means to do it is. Where others courage or morals fail them, mine will not, because my feelings dont matter in such a huge world, only the feelings of others, which are a great many more than mine.