View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 06:43 PM

msc is on a distinguished road

Hi Alizée America...

I've just joined the forum, and would like to start out by thanking everyone for this wonderful community!

How I discovered (rediscovered) Alizée:

About two weeks ago I stumbled upon a performance of "JEAM" on YouTube, and I was truly amazed. I will have to admit at first it was because of her looks and dance .
One video led to another, and I found out that it was Alizée who became popular with Moi... lolita. I recognized the song, which I remembered from many years ago (loved the song), and had somehow forgotten :S
I watched many performances of some of her other songs, and I was completely hooked!

I wanted to know more about this beautiful and talented singer so I found this wonderful site.
So in the last two weeks I have been on an Alizée frenzy watched every video I've been able to find and listened to all of her songs. I've never actually been so "obsessed" with an artist like Alizée before, so it has been a great journey discovering more about Alizée, about her music, personality, and just pure Alizée awesomeness in general.

Again I would like to thank this wonderful community, as it has been an Alizée oracle for me as an aspiring fan. The podcasts are fantastic btw! Keep it up guys!

I'm looking forward to contribute and be a part of this great community

See you around

- msc