View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Eh... whatever... I wouldn't worry.
To me, seems like a group of people that were really more just fans of the image of Alizée rather than the woman Alizée.
I don't think that's it at all, most of them, especially Barrett, were real fans of her for a really long time.

And Soshi, as Jung was talking about, certainly are a more-than-competent group that have work ethic. I'm sorry, but Alizee does not try very hard, and maybe I should be crediting her songwriters rather than her for my fandom, as they give her the image, she did little by herself to earn it.

As far as all these people leaving, I personally don't know why they even stayed as long as they did, they were all like-minded people in the wrong place. (and I mean that in a positive way)

I remain a fan because of the music, and, though not rightfully, the image that the music and her have presented to me.

Last edited by ImRawdg; 04-22-2010 at 09:37 PM..