View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 09:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Alizee got a lot fans here I mean come on JEAM got 16 millions la isla Bonita got 12 million and the other one got 7 millions l'alizee got 3 millions JPVA got 4 millions moi Lolita got 10 millions so does she really need promotion and there is alot of other vids got more than a million
Well of those 16 million for JEAM, 15 million are from me. Seriously though those views are from all over the world and they cover a time span of about 9 years. Then you have the fact that most of those who viewed it, have probably viewed it several times. So when it comes down to the nitty gritty, unfortunately I think a lot of people here don't know about her.

So I think there are 2 reasons why we promote her here. The main one being that hopefully if her music caught on here, she would assuredly have to come over here to take advantage of the situation and a lot of her fans here would finally get a chance to see her up close and in person. Another reason is I think a lot of us feel that if she had come here, she would have been huge here. That's something I think she doesn't realize. So we hope with our promotional efforts that some day some one who can make a difference will notice and a tv show will be done or maybe a magazine article will be written which will start that snow ball rolling down hill which will end up in an avalanche and Alizee will get her just due.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-18-2011 at 09:48 PM..