View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Meh. I just dislike it when people turn using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc. into some kind of elitism. "You're not good enough for me to read your texts because you don't type perfectly and I do".. really? You're typing a casual conversational text to a friend, not a speech for the president. Especially people who constantly correct others on their grammar and such over text, it kind of gives off an air of snobbery and pretentiousness.

The english we all use and consider to be proper today is actually a simplified version of the original language our forefathers spoke. I'm not saying using lobotomized sentences such as "go 2 the store 4 me nd get sum milk" will or should be the norm fifty years from now, but it's essentially the same concept. The difference is that now we communicate more through sending and reading text, therefore rather than verbal differences we see differences in spelling and such.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 01-22-2012 at 09:08 PM..