View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I think the main point here is "many people here don't know here private page" so therefore would never be able to see the pic Aaron posted. Yes if you know her private page (which your not supposed to) you can see it.... but that doesn't mean you should make it available for others to see! To go over my same point again, she makes no effort to give out/promote her private page so therefore you shouldn't give out/promote her private page by referencing it in any way.... including posting pictures from it. The profile even says private, so you are completely ignoring it and disrespecting Alizee in that sense. You can come up with any sort of rhetoric you want on why you can do it (yes technically your allowed to do it) but morally it is not something proper to do; it is low classy in my opinion. If Alizee wanted you to see that picture she would post it on her public facebook page or any other website domain! Furthermore Alizee is a public figure but her family members (like her brother) are not; respect their privacy as well! Now upon saying this, we all know Aaron is a excellent member and shows A LOT of respect for Alizee and didn't mean any harm by doing this but just know Aaron that you shouldn't be posting pictures from that domain.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-04-2011 at 06:23 PM..