Thread: Clip
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 04:44 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Beginning of the 1st link's video continued here with English subtitles.
It's short so I'm posting my own translation. Garçoncanadien, you can tell me some things to fix if you want...

French:
[TV] ...tant attendu est arrivé.
[Little Girl] Depuis longtemps on l'attend sur... dans "A Toi L'Actu"
[TV] Ah ben oui, vous savez de qui on parle, évidemment on parle d'Alizée, la star que beaucoup d'entre vous préfèrent. Qui est allé la voir, Alizée ?
[LG] Hmm, laisse-moi réfléchir, ça y est : Gaëtan, Mylène et...
[TV] Et F????? [a forename I can't hear]
[LG] "Petit Koala"
[TV] Voilà, ça rime. Et en plus vous allez voir des images du nouveau clip d'Alizée, vous êtes vraiment des veinards parce que c'est pas souvent qu'elle est à la télé Alizée
[LG] C'est vraiment génial !
[TV] Génial...
[Parler Tout Bas begins...]
[Girl 1] Là, on va aller voir Alizée. On va l'interviewer. J'ai le cœur, j'ai l'impression qu'il va lâcher.
[Girl 2] Euh, je suis très contente à l'idée de rencontrer Alizée. Mais euh, j'ai un peu peur parce que c'est quand même une grande star.
[Then the interview that is here with English subtitles]

English:
[TV] ...awaited for so long has shown up.
[Little Girl] Since a long time, we're waiting for her on... in "A Toi L'Actu" [~"News For You"]
[TV] Yes indeed, You know whom we're talking about, obviously, we're talking about Alizée, the star that many of you prefer. Who's got to meet her, Alizée?
[LG] Hmm, let me think, I know : Gaëtan, Mylène and...
[TV] And F????? [a forename I can't hear]
[LG] "Little Koala"
[TV] Voila, it rhymes. Furthermore, you're going to see an extract of Alizée's new clip, you're very lucky people because it's not often that Alizée is on TV.
[LG] That's really great !
[TV] Great...
[Parler Tout Bas begins...]
[Girl 1] Right now, we're going to see Alizée. we're going to interview her. I'm under the impression that my heart is going to drop down.
[Girl 2] Err, I'm very happy about meeting Alizée. But err, I'm a bit scared because she's a big star.
[Then the interview that is here with English subtitles]

Last edited by aFrenchie; 11-01-2006 at 04:51 PM..