View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I was able to follow most of it, but I missed most of the part where the host asked Alizée her advice for other young folks who want to be singers or dancers. That's wierd, as usually that's a stock answer I recognize, but she said a whole lot in there before getting to the "above all, stay natural/stay yourself" bit at the end.

Pretty much, it was - Tell us about Star Ac, What was it like meeting Mylène and Laurant, What was your first time in the studio like, Do you have any advice for others interested in being performers, What's a day in your life like, Do you watch TV in your free time, Do you like R and B music, and do you watch cartoons.

I believe at the very end, accompanying that cute little look she does, Alizée was naming her favorite cartoons, which she said she watches with her little brother (though I don't recognize the names of the cartoons themselves). I can't tell, she might have been naming the characters of a specific show.

If people want a rough translation while we wait for the real thing, I can probably crank one out, but it's pretty hard for me in some parts without the written version (it'll have some gaps). If none of our natural francophones want to give it a go, I'll do my best.

Last edited by Cooney; 01-06-2007 at 08:47 AM..