Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-05-2007, 08:55 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

ok, so speculation, but it makes sense... remember she was 15 when she started her career, and seemed to be pretty busy before then with dance (she seemed pretty committed as in someone who'd be there hours every day) ... so that doesn't leave much time for boys, and... as far as we know from interviews, she wasn't romantically involved during her 2001 career

hmmm...

is Jéremy her first serious relationship??
Elle a cette drôle de voix, Elle a cette drôle de joie ----- She has this curious voice, She has this curious joy
____..___ Ce don du ciel qui la rend belle ----- This gift from the sky that makes her pretty.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
as far as we know from interviews, she wasn't romantically involved during her 2001 career
That's not true. She mentions a boyfriend in some... mentions no longer having one in a few others. I haven't tried, but I think you can piece together a history of one, two, or maybe three different relationships during the time she's given interviews.

Quote:
is Jéremy her first serious relationship??
Well there's no way to really answer that. I mean, he's not her first boyfriend, but we don't know much about the others, and "serious" could mean anything to different people.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mdR7GOPS3Zw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mdR7GOPS3Zw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Here is one interview, she describes herself as possesive and very jelous, i wonder how jeremy is doing with her
Old 05-05-2007, 10:50 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
Here is one interview, she describes herself as possesive and very jelous, i wonder how jeremy is doing with her
well hopefully she hasn't seen him looking at other girls. but then again that would leave a spot wide open then again the fidelity part Jeremy should be faithful.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:57 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

She had the hots for Brad Pitt at that age, apparently. But then, lots of girls did. And what was that business about Pitt's wife? That would be Jennifer Aniston in that year.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 05-06-2007, 07:05 AM
---

O! so it's Brad Pitt who broke her heart!, now it all seems to fall into place
It's somewhat comical how quickly she said 'Brad Pitt' when they asked her the question - she's obviously not kiddng around about him being her 'perfect man'
alright guys, if we want to meet Alizée, we have to bring Brad along
Elle a cette drôle de voix, Elle a cette drôle de joie ----- She has this curious voice, She has this curious joy
____..___ Ce don du ciel qui la rend belle ----- This gift from the sky that makes her pretty.

Last edited by theit77; 05-06-2007 at 07:08 AM..
Old 05-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Nah, Brad cheated on Jennifer with Angelina, so he can't be her perfect man any more.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 05-06-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
O! so it's Brad Pitt who broke her heart!, now it all seems to fall into place
It's somewhat comical how quickly she said 'Brad Pitt' when they asked her the question - she's obviously not kiddng around about him being her 'perfect man'
alright guys, if we want to meet Alizée, we have to bring Brad along
do you have by any chance the knockout gas for the people possibly guarding his house, or the ability to knock out the cameras. cuz i don't thinkkbrad will come smoothly with us, just a guess, but then he might if we ask nicely.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
do you have by any chance the knockout gas for the people possibly guarding his house, or the ability to knock out the cameras. cuz i don't thinkkbrad will come smoothly with us, just a guess, but then he might if we ask nicely.
haha, I wonder if he's every heard of/seen/listened to Alizée. Are American celebs generally aware of celebs in other countries?? (i know Johnny Depp married Vaness Paradis, but are there any other instances of cross-cultural celeb marraiges etc.??)
Old 05-06-2007, 08:51 PM

Quote:
haha, I wonder if he's every heard of/seen/listened to Alizée. Are American celebs generally aware of celebs in other countries?? (i know Johnny Depp married Vaness Paradis, but are there any other instances of cross-cultural celeb marraiges etc.??)
you know that is an interesting question, and by asking that question that raises another question, could Alizée actually attending concerts by america and canadian bands playiig there on the rare occasion. that boggles my mind for some reason.

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 06-02-2007 at 05:39 PM..