Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-30-2009, 06:43 PM

msc is on a distinguished road

Hi Alizée America...

I've just joined the forum, and would like to start out by thanking everyone for this wonderful community!

How I discovered (rediscovered) Alizée:

About two weeks ago I stumbled upon a performance of "JEAM" on YouTube, and I was truly amazed. I will have to admit at first it was because of her looks and dance .
One video led to another, and I found out that it was Alizée who became popular with Moi... lolita. I recognized the song, which I remembered from many years ago (loved the song), and had somehow forgotten :S
I watched many performances of some of her other songs, and I was completely hooked!

I wanted to know more about this beautiful and talented singer so I found this wonderful site.
So in the last two weeks I have been on an Alizée frenzy watched every video I've been able to find and listened to all of her songs. I've never actually been so "obsessed" with an artist like Alizée before, so it has been a great journey discovering more about Alizée, about her music, personality, and just pure Alizée awesomeness in general.

Again I would like to thank this wonderful community, as it has been an Alizée oracle for me as an aspiring fan. The podcasts are fantastic btw! Keep it up guys!

I'm looking forward to contribute and be a part of this great community

See you around

- msc
Old 08-30-2009, 07:07 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Welcome msc! Hope you enjoy forum.
And Little hint from me at start, look over the old threads(those very old also), there are many interesting informations and discussions waiting for you to discover them
And personally welcome from the opposite side of the sea
Old 08-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by msc View Post
Hi Alizée America...

I've just joined the forum, and would like to start out by thanking everyone for this wonderful community!

How I discovered (rediscovered) Alizée:

About two weeks ago I stumbled upon a performance of "JEAM" on YouTube, and I was truly amazed. I will have to admit at first it was because of her looks and dance .
One video led to another, and I found out that it was Alizée who became popular with Moi... lolita. I recognized the song, which I remembered from many years ago (loved the song), and had somehow forgotten :S
I watched many performances of some of her other songs, and I was completely hooked!

I wanted to know more about this beautiful and talented singer so I found this wonderful site.
So in the last two weeks I have been on an Alizée frenzy watched every video I've been able to find and listened to all of her songs. I've never actually been so "obsessed" with an artist like Alizée before, so it has been a great journey discovering more about Alizée, about her music, personality, and just pure Alizée awesomeness in general.

Again I would like to thank this wonderful community, as it has been an Alizée oracle for me as an aspiring fan. The podcasts are fantastic btw! Keep it up guys!

I'm looking forward to contribute and be a part of this great community

See you around

- msc
Welcome aboard.
I adore new members, just little minds waiting to be turned into a Forum Junkie, teehee.
Hope you "schtick" around, it's annoying if one signs up to never speak. The fact you bothered to introduce yourself is a nice start however.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:25 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Talking Welcomes!

FireCanine, Criss_pl, and MSC - Welcome! Like so many of these people here, you folks have already made this place even that much more amazing.

I'd never signed on to a forum before, never seen one that interesting. But the mix of people here is so broad, so literate, so talented, and from so many corners of the world, I couldn't resist! I think maybe that really says something complimentary about our mutual muse Alizee, too...

I'm new here, too, by the way, but around here, it doesn't seem to matter for very long.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:04 AM

msc is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys!
I'm looking forward to getting to know more about Alizée and getting to know the community better
Will be seeing you around.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:12 AM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

lol i joined a while back but forgot this place existed.
im B's roommate for those who dunt know, he's sleeping right now so I can steal his fast internet lol

Old 09-07-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
im B's roommate for those who dunt know, he's sleeping right now so I can steal his fast internet lol
Welcome Joonhyuk Enjoy the forum, music, videos and all you find on this site
Old 09-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
You're not very good at concealing what you're doing are you?
Just wait...
Old 09-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

i hope this is the right thread to post this, but just wondering, was there ever a post to see which of Alizee's mesmerizing performance it was that sucked us into the wonderful vortex of awesomeness? (despite being a necromancer, there are those i might've missed!)

I'm betting a great majority would be the JEAM video on youtube!

Old 09-10-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
i hope this is the right thread to post this, but just wondering, was there ever a post to see which of Alizee's mesmerizing performance it was that sucked us into the wonderful vortex of awesomeness? (despite being a necromancer, there are those i might've missed!)

I'm betting a great majority would be the JEAM video on youtube!
Why don't start new topic?
I heard her lovely voice first, but then I already know that behind that voice must be very very amazing girl. First video was mv Moi... Lolita, then JEAM, but the Gourmandises sucked me wholly.

Tags
alizée gifs