Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-11-2009, 01:36 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoteny View Post
hey I'm quoting you. No I didn't kick my manager's ass. To be honest I'd rather kick his balls. And I think it was me who started the fight. I don't know. Me and my girlfriend were both buzzed, but we're okay... for now. And I'm doing college algebra. I'm okay with that too. I just need to focus. But thanks anyway. I'd give you a hug but... I'm not with you. No I'm not homosexual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
ooooooooooook whattttttttttttttt!!! Massive WTF
The purpose was to confuse you. The purpose worked.

My day has been busy with:

-vocal training
-dancing
-weightlifting
-getting a slight hair thinning

Old 09-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Started off the day very motivated! We had a quad service 9/11 memorial run with the Navy, Air Force and the Police Cadets. Most motivating thing I've done in a while!

I find this slightly appropriate.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhnUgAaea4M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhnUgAaea4M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 09-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post

-vocal training
-dancing
-weightlifting

FRA attacks
FRA cant attack because he is confused
FRA gets hurt by his own confusion
FRA return
FRA levels up
Barrettmon I chose you!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

-vocal training
-dancing
-weightlifting

Upload a couple songs for us. Or maybe some acapella tunes. I'm sure you have a lovely, high-piched singing voice.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:00 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Today didn't ended yet. But Sunday was/is as always day in home, I'm enjoying free time with my family. But the most important thing for today is
Final match of European Championships in Volleyball. We are playing with France I hope that we win. We beat them in group stage 3:1 and I wouldn't mind if that result repeat today.
Sorry Lili
Edit
WE WON!!!
WE WON Au revoir France!

Last edited by Criss_pl; 09-13-2009 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: We are the champions:)
Old 09-16-2009, 12:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Yesterday I went over to my sisters house to have supper with her and her husband. They had a friend of his over. A person who has a lot of expertise with computers. He was there to help out my brother in law with a problem he was having with his desktop. Well I had brought my laptop along to show my sister a couple of pictures I took when I was out fishing with my brother the day before.

Right after I showed them to her ( there were only a couple), She brought up the subject of Alizée. She said she couldn't find the 3 videos I had posted recently on Youtube about the early history of Alizee. The original video was 22 minutes long, and the longest video you can post on Youtube is 10 minutes, so i had to break it up into 3 parts. I told her I had the whole video on my laptop, but warned her it was 22 minutes long. She said she wanted to see it, so I went ahead and started playing it. Well I guess my brother in law who is not an Alizee fan knew it might be a distraction to his friend, so he tried to hustle him out of the kitchen real quick. Well about 40 seconds of it played before he finally got him out of there and I thought "Dam!......I was so close to clueing this guy onto Alizee but my darn brother in law foiled my efforts."

Well there was no need to worry. Those 40 seconds he saw was enough. Apparently he came up with some excuse to come back down stairs a few minutes later and had several questions about her. I gladly answered them all then made him up a dvd with my new video on it and several more of her videos. This poor guy probably still doesn't know what hit him. Forty seconds of Alizee and he was hooked.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:17 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yesterday I went over to my sisters house to have supper with her and her husband. They had a friend of his over. A person who has a lot of expertise with computers. He was there to help out my brother in law with a problem he was having with his desktop. Well I had brought my laptop along to show my sister a couple of pictures I took when I was out fishing with my brother the day before.

Right after I showed them to her ( there were only a couple), She brought up the subject of Alizée. She said she couldn't find the 3 videos I had posted recently on Youtube about the early history of Alizee. The original video was 22 minutes long, and the longest video you can post on Youtube is 10 minutes, so i had to break it up into 3 parts. I told her I had the whole video on my laptop, but warned her it was 22 minutes long. She said she wanted to see it, so I went ahead and started playing it. Well I guess my brother in law who is not an Alizee fan knew it might be a distraction to his friend, so he tried to hustle him out of the kitchen real quick. Well about 40 seconds of it played before he finally got him out of there and I thought "Dam!......I was so close to clueing this guy onto Alizee but my darn brother in law foiled my efforts."

Well there was no need to worry. Those 40 seconds he saw was enough. Apparently he came up with some excuse to come back down stairs a few minutes later and had several questions about her. I gladly answered them all then made him up a dvd with my new video on it and several more of her videos. This poor guy probably still doesn't know what hit him. Forty seconds of Alizee and he was hooked.

Lol; thats GREAT Scruffydog! Those were the most crucial 40 seconds of his life; hopefully with that and the DVD he wont stop thinking of her and become a fan
How about your sister did you get her to get interested???
Old 09-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

My Day:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpTl0mXlf30&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpTl0mXlf30&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Life is good.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex405687 View Post
Lol; thats GREAT Scruffydog! Those were the most crucial 40 seconds of his life; hopefully with that and the DVD he wont stop thinking of her and become a fan
How about your sister did you get her to get interested???
I'm not sure about my sister. I definitely notice her tapping her feet or her fingers to the beat but I think she's not quite a full fledged fan yet, but I'm working on it.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My Day:

oh my god!!! that food looks so freaking good!! makes my dorm food even crappier.