Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

I just know Malmo from '83 cruise up there. Nice town (at least to us) very kind to lost (inebriated) Sailors. Kroner to dollar exchange rate wasn't bad, but everything was more expensive.

Great disco's, wonderfull dancers, and the first semi-nude beach I had ever been to.

Really enjoyed my week there.

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 09-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Senior Alizée Fan

SwedishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
I've heard that there's a saying in Sweden along the lines of "There's no such thing as poor weather...only poor clothing".
Yes the saying is true,but our weather is not really that bad at all,it´s not really like England where it rains almost every other day .When spring comes in april it´s real plesant,about 15 degrees celcius,and in the summer the temerature could rise to about 30 degrees and more.Then when autumn comes it´s not so nice anymore,it can get quite windy and it can rain alot too,thankfully we dont have tornados and hurricanes over here.Wintertime can be very unpredictable,one day it can snow like 2 feet of snow,and the next day it´s almost thawed away,because we fight snow and ice with salt,especially on our motorways and roads.
I would really love to visit the US and see what it´s like in your country,and visit my cousin while i´m at it.She lives in Houston Texas.

And i´ll say it again,i´m really amazed by how much you people know about our little country,but you may have forgotten the most important trademark of Sweden...Volvo and Ericsson.

Always a fan,,no matter what...BTW thanks Marik...
Old 09-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Senior Alizée Fan

SwedishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
I just know Malmo from '83 cruise up there. Nice town (at least to us) very kind to lost (inebriated) Sailors. Kroner to dollar exchange rate wasn't bad, but everything was more expensive.

Great disco's, wonderfull dancers, and the first semi-nude beach I had ever been to.

Really enjoyed my week there.

Ed
Really glad that you enjoyed your stay here Ed,since i live in Malmö i´m especially glad that you liked our city.Semi-nude beach,by that you mean topless right??.Can´t girls do that in the US??.Just wondering....The important thing is that you enjoyed your stay here,and you´re welcome back anytime...

Always a fan,,no matter what...BTW thanks Marik...
Old 09-15-2007, 07:37 PM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

I got to agree with Swedish Fan, you guys now alot more then other people I have asked. Was going to write something more, but forgot what is was :S
Old 09-15-2007, 10:17 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishFan View Post
...Semi-nude beach,by that you mean topless right??.Can´t girls do that in the US??.Just wondering...
Semi-nude means semi-nude DUDES!...Not always a good thing. We have them, went to Las Vegas just recently. The new theme these days are the European Baths or pool parties. I forgot how it's officially worded, but the word "European" is used to describe topless atmosphere at the pool

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 09-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Alizée Lover!!!

Steven0022 is on a distinguished road

The US women beat Sweden 2-0 in the World cup last night, now they can be known for loosing to the US in women's soccer lol
Old 09-15-2007, 11:55 PM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4DgO6Ttn7rU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4DgO6Ttn7rU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

haha

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 09-15-2007, 11:59 PM

marik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Simon View Post
I got to agree with Swedish Fan, you guys now alot more then other people I have asked. Was going to write something more, but forgot what is was :S
the truth is Swedish peoples are all kind like SwedishFan he's a good guy to me he cares to me as i cares to him
Old 09-16-2007, 12:05 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Within Temptation, of course. Sweden's hit symphonic metal band's latest album has been the number one selling metal CD in Toronto for months.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:23 PM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaKrupa View Post
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4DgO6Ttn7rU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4DgO6Ttn7rU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

haha
Jeses, ye. erhm, what's it called? Parodie?