Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-07-2009, 06:05 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrplay View Post
^^ you pretty much took the words out of all of our mouths, I think it would be amazing if Alizée got her dream and got to perform a concert with Madonna, maybe like a surprise like all of the shows where she surprised all of her fans, but then again I think that would be too awesome and the world would probably explode
Lol I didn't meant it in the way that one day Alizée should perform in concert with Madonna( though hopefully that could come true and would mean alot to her personally and professionally), what I tried to meant is that if she/ her tour managers could see the type of performances Madonna does the real hard effort she puts on to give out a show, you see her: dancing, owning the stage, her dancers doing great chorreographies, her great musicians that play exactly like the studio versions. If she could adapt some of that back to her concerts that would be great
Old 09-07-2009, 06:34 AM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex405687 View Post
Lol I didn't meant it in the way that one day Alizée should perform in concert with Madonna( though hopefully that could come true and would mean alot to her personally and professionally), what I tried to meant is that if she/ her tour managers could see the type of performances Madonna does the real hard effort she puts on to give out a show, you see her: dancing, owning the stage, her dancers doing great chorreographies, her great musicians that play exactly like the studio versions. If she could adapt some of that back to her concerts that would be great
Lol i understood what you mean and i agree i was just saying i hope that she does get a chance to perform with Madonna because that would be a hell of a show especially if they adapted Madonna's technique to Alizee's shows
Old 09-07-2009, 06:40 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrplay View Post
Lol i understood what you mean and i agree i was just saying i hope that she does get a chance to perform with Madonna because that would be a hell of a show especially if they adapted Madonna's technique to Alizee's shows
Lol yeah man totally, it would be really awsome to see two pop stars with great talent! This would automatically give her an open road in the US music market. I ask myself, wether Madonna knows about Alizée, I mean Alizée has sung two of her songs; La Isla Bonita, and Hung up; and when she recorded her studio version of La isla bonita she had to get Madonna's approval and permission right???? Hopefully Alizée's dream may come true and one day share the stage with her idol Madonna
Old 09-07-2009, 06:47 AM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex405687 View Post
Lol yeah man totally, it would be really awsome to see two pop stars with great talent! This would automatically give her an open road in the US music market. I ask myself, wether Madonna knows about Alizée, I mean Alizée has sung two of her songs; La Isla Bonita, and Hung up; and when she recorded her studio version of La isla bonita she had to get Madonna's approval and permission right???? Hopefully Alizée's dream may come true and one day share the stage with her idol Madonna
I ask myself the same question just like I asked myself if Alizee knew about the Night Elf dance
Old 09-16-2009, 01:24 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

From time to time when I come across foreign language songs which hit big in the use I will post them here. It has happened in the past so language is no barrier.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:09 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Surprisingly, no, one does not require permission to do a version of another's song - even in the US. And of course, Alizée is French and US laws do not necessarily apply.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Alizée covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Surprisingly, no, one does not require permission to do a version of another's song - even in the US. And of course, Alizée is French and US laws do not necessarily apply.
*Fall06 dreams of Alizée singing his favorite non-Alizée songs, with that lovely French accent*
Old 10-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

one word: t-shirts

Old 10-11-2009, 03:50 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Red face Another odd promo idea?

In the "Letter to Alizee" we mentioned Craig Ferguson's Late Late show as a possible tv venue.

Then, after watching him, I realized - that guy loves reading his e-mail! On the air, every night. Like clockwork!

So then I thought, what if we use that e-mail to petition him directly to get Alizee on his show?

To send Ferguson a message, saying you want Alizee, you just have to go to his website, and leave your message there:

http://www.cbs.com/late_late_show/email/

Anyway, that's what I did. If a few more of us do that, too, they'll at least notice, and that could be half the battle already!
Old 10-11-2009, 03:52 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
In the "Letter to Alizee" we mentioned Craig Ferguson's Late Late show as a possible tv venue.

Then, after watching him, I realized - that guy loves reading his e-mail! On the air, every night. Like clockwork!

So then I thought, what if we use that e-mail to petition him directly to get Alizee on his show?

To send Ferguson a message, saying you want Alizee, you just have to go to his website, and leave your message there:

http://www.cbs.com/late_late_show/email/

Anyway, that's what I did. If a few more of us do that, too, they'll at least notice, and that could be half the battle already!

awesome! im totally doing this! though, i hope Alizee doesn't mind?? it'd be kinda awkward if we did all this and Alizee didn't really want any of the attention. though i couldn't see why she wouldn't.

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour