Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Why is my name mentioned here again? Lol.
you're just one special guy
Old 09-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
We have to back the letter up with buzz, CD sales, media exposure and airplay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
if we get their blessing, we should ask her to give us the resources to promote her new album.
These two ideas go hand-in-hand. Between Lefty's and Fall's posts, all my thoughts have been covered. And absolutely I'm open to any official support!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:12 AM

noAlizee4u is on a distinguished road
Default Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but american fans make me laugh!!!!! u guys r so sad!!!

ive been lurking here along time and its ALWAYS the SAME thing big dreams but no follow throu!!!! u all talk about how u want her here and how u need to get organized "WE NEED TO DO PROMOTION AND MAKE HER BETTER KNOWN IN THE USA AND THIS IS HOW WE SHOULD DO IT!!!!" "YAH MAN WE SHOULD DO THAT!!!!"

and then nobody does SHIT!!!!!!!!!! all TALK no ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mexican fans worked HARD for YEARS to make her known there on there OWN with nothing "official"

they didnt wait arund forever 4 record company to come to them and say "DO THIS!!!" or give them things to promote with

they did it ON THERE OWN from NOTHING!!!!!!

everyone call mexicans lazy but i have way more respect 4 them than american fans

american fans are LAZIEST

DO U UNDERSTAND ME MEXICAN FANS MAKE U LOOK BAD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell half of u cant agree on which Alizee u want anyway still so much "OLD" ALizee on here in vids and sigs and avatars hardly any "NEW" its crap

"OLD" Alizee is GONE!!! "LOLITA" is GONE!!! if u cant except "NEW" Alizee then u should GET THE "F" OUT!!!!!!!!! cuz ur not really a fan anymore

this is why nobody takes u guys seriosly and why she will nevar come here caus u guys dont deserve her

u should just stop this thread now and just exept it ur just embarasing urselfs

so many people lauging at u right now over this thread

sorry but american fans r crap its true and deep down u all kno it

it used 2 make me sad cuz it means she wont ever come her but now i just laugh

PS sorry if i offended u but what can i say sometimes the truth HURTS lol

PS2 sorry 4 all the speling mistakes i don't speak english very good
Old 09-11-2009, 06:11 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

noAlizee4u, I'm half tempted to remove your post because it (and your name) are pretty trolling. Regardless of any situation, going up to a group of people and telling them they suck isn't a good way to get a point across.

But I'm gonna leave it because, well, you do have a point. We need to get off our asses, stop talking, and do stuff! I've told this story before, but the support I got after printing up hundreds of fliers, cards, sample CDs, and t-shirts for promotion around NYC last year was pretty underwhelming.

However that said, I think it's important to acknowledge that we are in a different situation than Mexico. Not that we can't replicate similar success, but they had things like easier copyright laws in their favor. Here we can't get music played on major radio without official support. Yes, the Mexican fans are fantastic and did an amazing job, and yes in comparison we're lacking, but it's not fair to call us lazy based just on that. The US is a very different place.

But all that means is... we have to work a little differently. On my end, there's potentially something big coming that I wish I could talk about, but it's still too early and uncertain. I'm going to Paris next week, and will hopefully be able to say more after that. Stay tuned!

Edit: I also agree that it's time to move on from "old" Alizée, and am sure she does as well!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:24 AM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by noAlizee4u View Post

ive been lurking here along time and its ALWAYS the SAME thing big dreams but no follow throu!!!! u all talk about how u want her here and how u need to get organized "WE NEED TO DO PROMOTION AND MAKE HER BETTER KNOWN IN THE USA AND THIS IS HOW WE SHOULD DO IT!!!!" "YAH MAN WE SHOULD DO THAT!!!!"

Mexican fans worked HARD for YEARS to make her known there on there OWN with nothing "official"

they didnt wait arund forever 4 record company to come to them and say "DO THIS!!!" or give them things to promote with

everyone call mexicans lazy but i have way more respect 4 them than american fans

hell half of u cant agree on which Alizee u want anyway still so much "OLD" ALizee on here in vids and sigs and avatars hardly any "NEW" its crap

"OLD" Alizee is GONE!!! "LOLITA" is GONE!!! if u cant except "NEW" Alizee then u should GET THE "F" OUT!!!!!!!!! cuz ur not really a fan anymore

this is why nobody takes u guys seriosly and why she will nevar come here caus u guys dont deserve her

That's because us here in America have daily jobs to do and actually have lives, it's easy to make a bunch of promotional shit when all you do is sit at home all day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
noAlizee4u, I'm half tempted to remove your post because it (and your name) are pretty trolling. Regardless of any situation, going up to a group of people and telling them they suck isn't a good way to get a point across.

But I'm gonna leave it because, well, you do have a point. We need to get off our asses, stop talking, and do stuff! I've told this story before, but the support I got after printing up hundreds of fliers, cards, sample CDs, and t-shirts for promotion around NYC last year was pretty underwhelming.

However that said, I think it's important to acknowledge that we are in a different situation than Mexico. Not that we can't replicate similar success, but they had things like easier copyright laws in their favor. Here we can't get music played on major radio without official support. Yes, the Mexican fans are fantastic and did an amazing job, and yes in comparison we're lacking, but it's not fair to call us lazy based just on that. The US is a very different place.

But all that means is... we have to work a little differently. On my end, there's potentially something big coming that I wish I could talk about, but it's still too early and uncertain. I'm going to Paris next week, and will hopefully be able to say more after that. Stay tuned!

Edit: I also agree that it's time to move on from "old" Alizée, and am sure she does as well!
I vote give him the boot

Last edited by Forrplay; 09-11-2009 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

as much as douche noAlizee4u is, i freaking hate to admit it, but he has one point people!

it seems like we do indeed do more talking than actually doing something!
i myself am guilty of it, i won't lie.

examples being:
t-shirt/logo! we've talked and talked about it, and we're close to getting it finalized(i hope! ) but we're not quite there yet.
chuck's letter idea is great! and we're all contributing to it, but it'll be nothing we if don't carry it out!

but at the same time, we have done stuff too!
i know that many of you have flooded your local radio stations and such with requests for Alizee music and such.

but honestly, fuck off dude. no one gives a shit about what you think. what the hell have YOU done? who the hell are you to tell us whether or not we "deserve" Alizee? Besides, aren't you guys the crazy fuckers who kill each other over soccer matches?
so sorry if we aren't that insane.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:56 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default NoAlizee4us???

Trine t be quick here...
Hey Wasabi, thx agn!

Forrplay, I'm not thrilled with what you said.

You're right, Ben, NoAlizee4U should be allowed to stay. There are a lot of viewpoints expressed in this forum that I agree with, also a lot that I disagree with. Same applies here.

I especially liked this part:

Think about it, if you haven't before, folks. NoAlizee4U is absolutely right there.

The problem being, then, the scarcity of "new" alizee material.

But that should be changing soon, too.

I been busy answerin letters with french people and german people lately. Plus I had to do some work. back soon, tho.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:40 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by noAlizee4u View Post

WOW! Well,well... I must agree with Ben and Chuck you do have some true points in your post; however it is not the propper and correct vocabulary and remarks to show your opinion and concerns. I think you dissrepected this forum, but this does not show in any way your support to Alizee and its community. Im guessing your Mexican; right?? Im just going to say this: "Nada mas bajale de huevos carnal, que esta no es la manera correcta de expresarte de nuestras ideas y opiniones. Creo que la base de fans Mexicana no estaria muy contenta con tu comentario hacia este grupo de fans Americanos. Creo q todos nos merecemos algo de respeto, y tu mi buen te pasaste; aunque tengas la razon no es la manera. Ojala recapasites y veas lo que cometiste y seas mas respetuoso hacia esta base de fans de Alizee."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I think we cannot forget the Lolita image or any image from Alizee, for the reason she is Alizee, they are just eras that she went through, but overall its her material, her music, and her appearances that make up Alizee, she often changes, but it doesn't mean we have to let go and forget about it. They're memories that we need to cherish. And if we cannot get "used to" the new image(s) it doesn't mean we need to "F**K off", its just our point of view of the current image, but overall its the same girl;..Alizee.

Now like Wasabi said who the hell does noAlizee4u think he is to tell us that we don't deserve Alizee?! I think its the other way around; I think YOU noAlizee4u doesn't deserve to be a fan of Alizee. I think just by looking at your name clearly states your postion towards this forum and its members. So if your position and goal is to make fun at us, or throw us sh*t, I suggest YOU F**k off for the good of all of us, you decide man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I just hope this makes us MORE enouraged to follow our plans in promoting Alizee in AMERICA and continue with the help and ideas of all of us and Chuck's open letter(s) to Alizee.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Besides, aren't you guys the crazy fuckers who kill each other over soccer matches?
WASABI
Dude I think those are the Argentinian's and the Italian's that kill each other in the soccer matches
Old 09-11-2009, 05:47 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrplay View Post
That's because us here in America have daily jobs to do and actually have lives, it's easy to make a bunch of promotional shit when all you do is sit at home all day
What did you just call us? You really think Mexicans sit at home all day?

I'm not gonna be an ass about this, and will give you a pass just because I don't want to go offtopic and because you are new here. You better watch what you say next time, because there are quite a few Mexican guys here.

And Wasabi, I am one of those "crazy fuckers" that kill over soccer matches.

for *******'s sake.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:54 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

jajaja calamdo Edgar, chales bajale; I think Forrplay didn't meant it that way; I think it was all a fast angry reaction towards "noAlizee4u's" comments. And no Mexicans do not sit aroud all day at home; they are hard working people they also have a life, just if anybody wondered about that

Tags
fan, french connection letter, mail