Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-04-2006, 06:59 PM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think your admiration for Alizee will ever fade?

If Alizee releases her third album and then decides that she will retire from the music business, do you think you will lose interest in her and eventually stop listening to her songs, watching her videos, and visiting fan sites? I brought this up because i start to think about the girls (including celebrities) i had a crush on 3-4 years ago and how i don't feel any attraction for them any more. Or the music i used to listen to 4 years ago and now i can't stand it.

I do feel that Alizee is different because her looks and music have impacted me in a whole different way than any other girl or music act and I'm sure i will continue to keep tabs on her even after the craze is over.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:50 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Yes and no. The actual feeling of "Love" in the human body is made up of a chemical reaction. About a month ago I saw a story on CNN that said that the "Deep in Love" chemically produced feeling will only last for about a year and then will fade. I was so love sick for Alizee for about 13 months that I would have done anything for her, but like CNN said the chemical feeling of love has started fading.

It's been about 16 months now for me and I'm still a recovering Alizee adict and am sort of glad that my "Love" feeling for Alizee is still fading. I couldn't do anything, go anywhere or talk to anyone without thinking about her, constantly. She was all that was important to me. Believe me, it was torture. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy. Well... maybe Osama.

I do know that although the (Madly in love) feeling is fading I will always have a great love for Alizee. I for one would like to keep tabs on her, to see what she's doing, see how she grows, what eventually happens in her life. After all, I've never, ever had a woman effect my life such as Alizee has and know that it will probably never happen again. She is truely unique. I just wish that I could have kissed her on the cheeks, upper or lower pair.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-04-2006 at 07:59 PM..
Old 07-04-2006, 07:56 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I've worshipped Radioactive Man for a few years so I don't see why I can't do the same for Alizee. Then again, maybe I wont like Radioactive Man so much later on either. That'll be a sad day.
Edit: You guys wrote novels and all that I could come up with was a dinky little three sentences. For shame, RadioactiveMan. For shame.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 07-04-2006 at 08:01 PM..
Old 07-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not in love with her. I respect her ALOT and immensely enjoy her music. That's not to say I wouldn't want to be in love with her one day, but that's probably not going to happen so, I'm trying to make sure I don't go through all the angst now.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-04-2006, 11:58 PM

Brianh is on a distinguished road
Default In love

Well it's hard to say really, I love her music, her style, her personality everything about her. Only time will tell if all these feeling will fade, can you really say you love somebody without knowing them? I suppose you could! All I know is I will enjoy what I'm feeling now, I will enjoying watching her videos, listening to her music and watching her silly expressions on her faces when she does an interview because only time will tell how long it will last.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:38 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

I think that mine will fade. Indeed, it already is. But, only so long as I don't purposely think about her. As soon as I do, the feelings return. It is indeed torture, as cybersoil said, and I am hoping it will soon fade entirely; although I think my admiration for her, at least as an artist, will never fade.

By the way cybersoil, if you're interested in the science behind our feelings towards Alizee, check out this interesting article, the qualities it lists affiliate almost entirely to the feelings I feel for her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
Old 07-05-2006, 03:38 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Yeah, that's about it. But a while back I was on Limerence X (times) 10.

Yes, I know that one can be in love with someone without really meeting them, although I feel like I know Alizee. I've seen her everyday (on my computer screen) for the last 16 months, read all the articles that I could about her, listen to her music constantly, watch some of her videos almost daily, even spent almost $10,000 going to Paris last summer (blew most of on 2 French girls) and was once-in-a-lifetime lucky enough to have had a quick introduction. After all, Alizee had a "Love at first sight" experience herself when she met Jeremy. That lucky dog!

- Cybersoil
Old 07-05-2006, 05:46 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

He's extremely lucky.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:31 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Nothing ever truer could be spoken. I still say, "Let's get him to a bridge... quickly!"

- Cybersoil
Old 07-05-2006, 06:38 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I could see that. Someone would walk near him and distract him by pointing out a fish in the water. The rest of us would run up behind him wearing black balaclavas and hoist him up and over the edge.

This makes me think. If I'm ever famous, I'll make sure to read anything and everything about me on the internet so that I'll be up to date on all of the latest conspiracies against me. I know what you're thinking. "If you're famous? Don't you mean when?"