Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 01:09 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

this is for jalen; i am curious about your sig. what is that object on the right just above your name?
Old 09-01-2009, 01:23 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalizée fan View Post
Also remember in Paris she was doing just that, working, and there is a distinct lack of beaches to lie around sunbathing incase you hadn't noticed. I agree however, i prefer Alizée paler than tanned.
But you can get tan not only by lying on beaches. If you have certain type of complexion, you get tanned very easily, just by normal day acivities.(I'm example of that And I hope that on weekends she wasn't working all the time and she had some time to walk along walkways along the Seine and rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
She were in Corsica this summer
I didn't know that, but now after thinking about that it's obvious for me that she was

But in all those photos She looks a bit unnatural, on some photos She looks more tanned, on other less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
this is for jalen; i am curious about your sig. what is that object on the right just above your name?
It's some kind of ocarina (flute-like instrument) I suppose.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:30 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I think the tan look is her natural skin tone. Remember she is from Corsica and look at both her parents skin tone. The darker tan look could be as simple as a 20 minute session in a tanning bed.

A buddy of mine in High School had a cousin who tanned easily. She was as fair as a redhead on day one at the beach. She was on the beach for at most three to four hours the first two days and she was darker than Alizée.
At the end of the week she looked like she had spent three months baking on the beach.

My aunt is like that also. Her parents were from Mexico and immigrated here in the early 1900's.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I think the tan look is her natural skin tone. Remember she is from Corsica and look at both her parents skin tone. The darker tan look could be as simple as a 20 minute session in a tanning bed.

A buddy of mine in High School had a cousin who tanned easily. She was as fair as a redhead on day one at the beach. She was on the beach for at most three to four hours the first two days and she was darker than Alizée.
At the end of the week she looked like she had spent three months baking on the beach.

My aunt is like that also. Her parents were from Mexico and immigrated here in the early 1900's.
I agree with you, I can get tan just playing soccer with mates for few hours in sun But when you see some older photos, even she is from Corsica, her skin looks much more fair.
It will be clear when we will see her new photos from professional photo shoot, and of course live
Of course I love her with every colour of skin
Old 09-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

I might be wrong but I don't think it's possible to "untan" yourself.

that is so totally possible! just think about it, come winter time, everyone gets all pale a pasty(except for those who cook themselves in those death boxes), and then come summer, you need to go out and get some sun to look nice for the ladies!

Old 09-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Of course, they can change her skin color to anything they want with a professional photoshoot. I'm not discounting the light source, but she's definitely gotten more tan. I guess we'll see when she does another concert (one can assume she'll go on tour again with a new album).

Être et durer.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
Of course, they can change her skin color to anything they want with a professional photoshoot. I'm not discounting the light source, but she's definitely gotten more tan. I guess we'll see when she does another concert (one can assume she'll go on tour again with a new album).
yeah i hope she'll do another tour. even if she doesn't come to the US, at least some fans will get to see her, and maybe they can film parts of it like for the most recent podcast.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
yeah i hope she'll do another tour. even if she doesn't come to the US, at least some fans will get to see her, and maybe they can film parts of it like for the most recent podcast.
Tour will be great, even if she won't come to U.S. and Poland I personally (at least) live close to Germany and France so for me it won't be as big problem as for you - trip from U.S to Europe, not so easy

But you must agree with me, that wherever she will sing live it will be great
Old 09-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
Tour will be great, even if she won't come to U.S. and Poland I personally (at least) live close to Germany and France so for me it won't be as big problem as for you - trip from U.S to Europe, not so easy

But you must agree with me, that wherever she will sing live it will be great
yeah her singing is always great. im so jealous of you man, that you live in Europe. To me its the coolest place on the planet. My old AP European teacher Mr. Novak is Polish and he is planning a trip there during spring break. They're going to Poland, Hungary, Germany and i think the Czech Republic. The theme is obviously Eastern Europe. This year it was the UK and last year it was France and Italy. Guess which one i wanted to go on but couldn't ?
Old 09-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road
Talking Let's not forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
trip from U.S to Europe, not so easy

U.S. to México
Closed Thread