Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Hey, welcome Cubeface!

Of course you'll be accepted into this community. There's only one requirement, and that's to have been, or is an avid fan of Alizée, and seems to me, you've met them.

Many people her have a fountain of knowledge when it comes to her, and a few have even met her! Even recently too! So dig through the forum, and see ya in the threads.
Thanks wasabi622! I've already made a few mistakes, but I'm learning quickly. I'm so glad you guys are helping me learn in this community, and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Happens all the time

Old 05-25-2010, 11:59 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Welcome Cubeface, stick to the forum, check out old threads, watch videos in our awesome video section, look over thousands of pictures, read translations...
Hope you enjoy your stay here; remember that people here are eager to share their knowledge about Alizée, so just ask whenever you want

Welcome!
Old 05-25-2010, 01:37 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

hi to all the newcomers. i am the bitch here so do not ask me anything.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
hi to all the newcomers. i am the bitch here so do not ask me anything.
hiooo Cubeface welcome to AA

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeface View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Cubeface! I live in Colorado, quite the boring state, but it's very peaceful and friendly. I discovered Alizee long ago, like 3 years ago, but I didn't think very much of her, because I didn't exactly bother to look up videos or pretty much anything about her...

but then...

I looked up a video about her and became a very big fan! And I need people to talk about her with, so here I am! I hope I'm accepted in this community, I've already met a couple nice people out there, so thank you guys!
welcome Cubeface! as with everyone else, may I recommend the:

ChatBox! ChatBox! ChatBox! ChatBox! ChatBox! ChatBox!

Old 05-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm Zeerre. I live in The Golden State, Los Angeles to be precise. I discovered Alizée sometime in December of 2007, oddly enough while researching a project for my Spanish class. She caught my attention instantly, but since I was too busy working on my project, I somehow, as incredible as it might sound, forgot about her. But after years of not knowing what I had missed out on, I rediscovered her in March of 2010, by bumping into the video that had made fall in love with her not only once but now twice, J'en ai marre at Pour Laurette. I found out about this forum after watching countless videos of her performances, and after lurking for a couple of months now, finally decided to join.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:41 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
Hi, I'm Zeerre. I live in The Golden State, Los Angeles to be precise. I discovered Alizée sometime in December of 2007, oddly enough while researching a project for my Spanish class. She caught my attention instantly, but since I was too busy working on my project, I somehow, as incredible as it might sound, forgot about her. But after years of not knowing what I had missed out on, I rediscovered her in March of 2010, by bumping into the video that had made fall in love with her not only once but now twice, J'en ai marre at Pour Laurette. I found out about this forum after watching countless videos of her performances, and after lurking for a couple of months now, finally decided to join.
welcome to the Forum! u were bit by the Lili bug! enjoy!
Old 05-28-2010, 02:35 AM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Welcome Zeerre! I'm quite new here too. This forum is really nice, there's barely any trolls or anything, and people are really friendly about questions and stuff.

Welcome again

Happens all the time

Old 05-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What's up Zeerre!

I can tell that I'm already going to like you by your picture. J'ai Pas Vingt Ans picture, excellent choice my friend!

See ya around in the threads, eh?

Old 05-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum Zeerre

Tags
alizée gifs