Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road
Default ColorGenics (THIS IS SO FREAKY YOU GUYS)

http://colorgenicstest.com/form.html

Basically you click on/eliminate colors in order of how in-tune with them you feel, and based on the order in which you clicked them, the generator writes up a profile that describes your personality. It sounds like hippie bullcrap but it's actually really cool.

Here are my results:

"You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to 'All things bright and beautiful'. This personifies a caring person, a person who 'needs' and indeed 'needs to be needed'.

In the past there have been - and maybe there still are - many things that you have had to do without. You have now decided to set your sights on a position or situation that could give you greater prestige and which will afford you considerable self esteem.

You feel tired - worn out and listless. The last thing that you want to do is to be in an open conflict with those around you that are forever tormenting you. What to do? That's the rub. You are feeling that you are being choked - unable to breathe.

You are an emotional, sincere and impressionable individual experiencing frustration and unnecessary stress. You vehemently resist any form of pressure from outside sources, insisting on your independence as an individual. You want to be a decision maker - to make up your own mind without interference. You wish to be able to draw your own conclusions and arrive at your own decisions. You detest uniformity and mediocrity as you want to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions. Your favourite expression could well be that 'I may not always be right but I am never wrong'. You're a perfectionist and even though you may feel that the other person's point of view may be right, you find it extremely difficult to admit that you could be wrong.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from within a close and harmonious relationship."

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-27-2010, 08:36 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Ah, one of those "I'm bored give me a test thingy to do" things lol. These are fun and interesting but I always find that they are really positive and general. Being so general, mostly everyone will be like, "Yeah, that's sooo me!" Lol.

I'll try this one and see what it says.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Ah, one of those "I'm bored give me a test thingy to do" things lol. These are fun and interesting but I always find that they are really positive and general. Being so general, mostly everyone will be like, "Yeah, that's sooo me!" Lol.

I'll try this one and see what it says.
Pretty much It's still funnnnn though.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You work hard, seeking success. You are self-sufficient and in spite of all the trials and tribulations that have beset you in the past you carry on regardless.. You are one to be admired because you pursue your objectives single-mindedly and with initiative. You know that you can 'do it' and what is more, you will - without necessarily being dependent upon the goodwill of others.

You 'need to be needed'. As an idealist you are intolerant of anything short of special consideration from those close to you. If you do not get what you seek you are apt to become reclusive and you will close the doors on all those within your sphere of influence.

You wear your heart on your sleeve and since you are an emotional person you are apt to give your all - heart and soul - to all those that show you a little affection; but take care - it would appear that you have been extremely hurt in the past and you keep leaving yourself wide open for punishment.

For some time now your hopes and expectations have been denied and because of this you are becoming withdrawn and introverted. Continual disappointment has manifested itself in you becoming both suspicious and restrained you have become withdrawn from others and have receded more and more into yourself. You seem to have lost your innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that you may be carried away by it only to find that you are wasting your time. You are loath to trust people, as in the past your trust has been misplaced. You seem to be keeping yourself cautiously aloof from others. At this moment in time your attitude is to trust nobody - until they can prove themselves to you.

You are presently worried about your future and you feel that whatever you do will go wrong. At this time you are your own worst enemy. All the disappointment that you have experienced, coupled with the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals, have led to anxiety. You would like recognition and a position of trust but you are concerned that these hopes and dreams may not be realised. You are very argumentative and insistent that you are right - maybe you are - but you are pushing too hard. Take it easy, let go, and smile. Smiling and agreeing with people works wonders - try it and see.
Wow. That was frighteningly accurate.

Although I don't like how they tried to sound more credible...

I can say it a lot clearer, and a hell of a lot quicker.

"I really don't care, but if there's something I want, you best stay the fuck out of my way"

Edit:

I don't know where they got that "hurt in the past" crap from...

Last edited by user472884; 09-27-2010 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-27-2010, 08:52 PM
>9K

Here is what I got.

Quote:
You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that 'True love is just around the corner' and - if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.

You are very talented, imaginative and sensitive but you are holding back as you do not really like going it 'on your own'. In preference you would like to team up with someone, someone with similar attributes as your own, to explore - to seek out and go perhaps 'where no other man has trod before'. It is the unusual that attracts you and which will give you a sense of excitement and adventure.

The present situation, not of your making, is forcing you to compromise. You will have to hold back and forgo some of your hopes, dreams and aspirations.

You are holding back. You need to find friends in whom you can trust and once they have proved themselves beyond all possible doubt you will be prepared to give them your all. The existing situation is not of your liking - you have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own. Trying to control your instincts the way you do restricts your ability to open up to others and the way you feel at this time is suggestive of 'total surrender'. This is not to your liking as you consider such thoughts as weaknesses that need to be overcome. You feel that only by control, controlling your innermost thoughts, are you able to maintain your air of superiority. You want to be admired for yourself alone and not for what you can do or for what you may have done. In essence 'you need to be needed' and at the same time 'you need to need'.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from within a close and harmonious relationship.
With where I currently am in my life right now, it's fairly accurate.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Wow. That was frighteningly accurate.
inorite.

Quote:
I don't know where they got that "hurt in the past" crap from...
They had you pick some colors in a certain order, there's bound to be some weird assumptions in there somewhere.

I think my order was.. blue, green, purple, yellow, orange, gray, red, black?

Old 09-27-2010, 09:03 PM
>9K

I went back and clicked the colors in the same order I did the first time and got the same results. So it really does depend on what order you click them in I guess. That must have taken quite some time for whoever to think all of this through and type all of the results up for the many, many possible color combinations.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Awwww, can't see it on my touch.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I went back and clicked the colors in the same order I did the first time and got the same results. So it really does depend on what order you click them in I guess. That must have taken quite some time for whoever to think all of this through and type all of the results up for the many, many possible color combinations.
Apparently it's this big psychological study by Paul Goldin, a professor at some big fancy-schmancy university. His studies explore how humans are affected by colors and how colors can correspond to different traits and emotions.. it's pretty fascinating

Old 09-27-2010, 09:45 PM

Synyster is on a distinguished road

You are so adamant at this time, you are not willing to concede to anything. You are dictatorial with your own ideas and the way you are feeling and there is little that anyone can do to make you change your mind, or to be able to persuade you to make concessions or to accept any compromise.

Being a likeable person you get on well with neighbours and friends. You don't need anything to 'Rock your boat'. You want to 'love' and to be loved'.

You lack confidence and that is a great pity because deep down you are indeed a warm caring person. This lack of confidence is making you wary of being drawn into any open discussion or conflict and so you feel as if you should let matters lie and leave well alone. But there may be a pleasant surprise in store for you. You are beginning to grow and very soon - sooner than you believed possible - this warm loving new you will be available for all to see and to appreciate.

You pretend that you are a carefree individual and that nothing really bothers you - that you are so self-sufficient that whatever problems beset you they simply flow off you as water flows off a ducks back. You are experiencing considerable stress, trying to conceal yourself from the rest of the world. In actual fact - deep down, you are not at all happy. You feel lonely and you need someone with whom you can 'Let your hair down' and share your hopes, dreams and high standards. You are imposing unnecessary self restraint on yourself. You would like to demonstrate the unique quality of your character to all and sundry.

Everything that you have tried to do seems to have gone wrong. This makes you feel that there is no point in trying to start again. Apart from being stressed and tense, you are angry with yourself and have unadmitted self-contempt. Your refusal to admit that you and you alone is the basic cause of your problems leads to you adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude. If you take stock of yourself, smile a little and let go, everything will turn out OK. Have you not heard of the cliche 'smile and the world smiles with you - cry and you cry alone!'?

This was surprisingly accurate some parts are wrong but others we spot on.

Tags
colorgenics